Attorney Casanova Joins BCBA's Board of Directors
Earlier this month, Steven G. Casanova, P.A. was named a director for the Brevard County Bar Association’s Board of Directors for the 2015-2016 year. This prestigious distinction sets him apart as a leader of a professional organization with over 650 members practicing within Florida’s 18th Judicial Circuit.
What Does the BCBA Do?
The BCBA’s mission has always been to “promote professionalism, ethics, and competence” amongst members of the legal profession in Florida. They accomplish this by:
- Helping to advance improvements in the law as well as in methods of practice and administration
- Providing education to both its members and the public on topics of law
- Striving to deliver excellent quality and affordable legal services throughout Brevard County
- Growing and fostering connections and community among association members
- Offering seminars for Continuing Legal Education in many areas of interest including family law, legal ethics and professionalism, and more
As a resident of Brevard County for over 40 years, Attorney Casanova’s commitment to serving his community is evident in his election to this new role. You can be confident that when you retain his legal services, you are receiving the service of a dedicated and capable leader who is committed to improving the quality, accessibility, and practice of law for all. To this end, he also serves his community as an adjunct professor of Criminal Law at the University of Central Florida. Since 1999, Attorney Casanova has earned himself a proven track record of satisfactory results for his clients in a variety of felony and misdemeanor cases.
Schedule a complimentary consultation with Steven G. Casanova, P.A. today to learn how he can serve you!